We have a rare opportunity to add a Used Vehicle Preparation Technician
to the team at Parkway Volkswagen in Leicester.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and highly organised individual who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as Technical expertise.
You will be a team-player who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where there are set processes and procedures to follow and paperwork to complete.
The successful applicant will need to be qualified with an industry recognised qualification and be able to demonstrate both skills and experience in modern vehicle repair and maintenance methods.
In return we offer an uncapped time saved bonus scheme together with a partially subsided Volkswagen vehicle on a staff benefit scheme.
An MOT licence is preferred but not essential as there will be the opportunity to achieve your MOT qualification with us.
• Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
• Ability to understand and carry out basic diagnosis in both mechanical and electrical work
• Good customer communication skills, can provide opinions and verbal reason to customer discussions.
• To road test vehicles for quality control and /or diagnostic purposes
• You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 OTE uncapped.